COVID-19 2020 HEALTH MEASURES
1. Management of a suspicious case.
2. Pithο Hotel has a "Health First" Certification Mark, which proves that the Hotel adheres to the Health Content Protocols.
3.Pitho Hotel cooperates with a DOCTOR, who provides secondary health care services and acts on the instructions of the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19
4. We renew the methods and practices of Cleaning and Disinfection.
5. We abide by the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the Virus
- Regular hand washing or use of antiseptic.
- Distance keeping.
- Sneezing on the Elbow.
- Avoid hand contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid Handshake.
7. Outdoor Check in.
- We inform our guests about Hygiene Measures.
- Regular Disinfection of the surfaces of the reception.
Check OUT until 12:00 and Check IN from 23:00.
8. ROOM CLEANING SERVICE:
- Cleanliness is done when the customer wants it
- Change linen and towels every third day.
9. CLEANING PROTOCOL of DEPARTURE-ARRIVAL:
- Thorough Cleaning and Drying. The property applies enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the Greek Health Org for the control of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas. Rooms are cleaned on departure, with special attention to the touch points.
- The TV and air conditioning controls feature disposable covers.
- Textile surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70°).
- The rooms, after departure, are adequately ventilated.
- Informing the guest when and how the room was cleaned.
10. PUBLIC AREAS:
- We follow the Basic Measures to Avoid Transmission of the virus.
- Regular Disinfection.
- In all Common Areas placement of Antiseptics.
- Avoiding Crowding in The Common Areas
- The air conditioner opens when the windows are closed or when the air conditioner is closed we open the windows for natural air